Adding the RBI MarketWatch Video to your Website
Follow these steps to embed the RBI MarketWatch videos on your XactSite Website:
Then follow the steps below.
Part 1: Copy the video code
1) On the RBI website, click on the Videos tab at the top of the page. Scroll down to the bottom to the Embed Video section.
2) Choose the region from the drop-down menu.
3) Choose the date of the video from the drop-down menu. Note: Selecting Always Show The Latest Video will give you the ability to “Set It & Forget It” as your website’s video will update automatically when RBI publishes and uploads a new video.
4) Choose the size of your video. Note: The help desk recommends choosing a smaller size.
5) Click the blue Generate button.
6) Click inside the box to hightlight the code.
7) Right click and copy the code.
Part 2: Paste the code into your XactSite Content Editor
1) On the page where you want the video to show up, click on the HTML button in the content editor.
2) Click in the content editor where you want to paste the code for the video. Hold down the CTRL and V keys on your keyboard to paste the code.
3) Click the Preview button under the content editor to see the video on your site. If you are satisfied with how the video appears, close the Preview window and click Publish.
Note: You may want to call the MRIS Support Center for assistance in correctly pasting the video code since you will be editing your webpage in HTML mode.